Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set up a discord server?
I know the idea of setting up a server floated around at about 2014ish but it doesn't seem it ever happened. Now that discord is a thing and it's free, easy to setup and can hold more than a couple thousand people, why not set one up for the community? I feel like it would help develop this community and make it much more active. It somewhat makes me sad that the forums barely get any activity on them and I feel like having more interaction between members would make this place much more fun. I've already set up a server and I can just give up its ownership to the admins otherwise they can make their own. What do you guys think?'

EDIT: if anyone wants to join since I haven't gotten any responses from admins here's the link:

It's obviously in early stages but I'm planning to add more whether is with bots or whatever else, suggestions are welcome Smile
Here is our discord!:

http s://
Is the Discord server more active than the forum? I'll get Discord if I'm missing out on some fun.
Welcome DwayneB!

Discord is more lively than the forum. Of course it gets more active during LAN times than not.