This LAN has passed. Subscribe on social media and join our Discord to get updates on our next LAN!
- Normal: $65 + tax
- VIP: $85 + tax
Regular seating comes with 3 drink tokens
VIP benefits are:
– You can sit on a comfy gaming chair provided by Boise State Esports for the duration of the LAN
– Extra space
– You can bring dual monitors (must fit in a 4-foot space)
– An extra drink token!
– A shiny badge (ooo shiny!)
July 19 – 21, 2019
Friday: 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.*
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.*
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
*Soft close times. If enough people are aound, and the staff isn’t dead, we might stay open later.
The Grand Ballroom
850 W Front St, Boise, ID 83702
Boise Centre on Google Maps
- New Venue Changes:
– We have doubled our capacity and can seat 160 now!
– Boise Centre will provide onsite food services available for purchase!
– BAWLs energy drink will be limited to 3 free a person. Normally they do not allow outside food or drink but have made an exception for us.
– We will have security on site who will strictly enforce exit and entry. Wear your badges!
– Photo ID (for ticket pick up)
- League of Legends
- CS: GO
- Rocket League
- Super Smash Ultimate (open to the public)
- $5 entry
- Cash prize
- All-LAN Mordhau
- Free Mordhau Weekend keys provided by Triternion
- Case Modding Content
- Put on by Hardware Asylum
- Official rules
- IRL Mordhau
- Belegarth is bringing equipment for live medieval combat (without the pointyness)
- Keyboard Contest
- Friday Night Magic
- Put on by Phoenix Fire
- $15 entry
- LAN party attendee’s get $5 off entry fee.
- VR Station freeplay by IDVRC
- Freeplay locally-made video games by Mutated Software
- Hardware Swap
- Bring your own gear you want to swap
- Computer Cleaning Station
- It’ll be the least dusty LAN you’ve ever been to
– Hardware curfew starts at midnight; nothing goes in or out without express permission of the staff except laptops until we open the next day.
– This is so people who leave their systems behind know they are safe.
– Security and staff are the last to leave and first to be there.